HOW TO APPLY MINERAL FOUNDATION FOR FLOWLESS COVERAGE AND NATURAL LOOK:
1. Use only natural bristle facial powder brush.
2. Sprinkle a SMALL amount of foundation into the jar lid or a small dish.
3. Pick up REALLY SMALL amount of foundation powder with your brush, tap the handle lightly on the hard surface to let powder settle into the brush.
4. To get flawless natural look always apply mineral foundation in thin light layers. Keep adding layers until the desired coverage has been reached.
5. You may assist with facial sponge afterward.
For wet application use one of the following methods.
1. Use damp facial sponge
2. Mix a SMALL amount of loose foundation with your favorite facial lotion, serum, cream or aloe vera gel. Apply with cosmetic sponge or with clean fingers.
3. Swirl the dry brush to pick up REALLY SMALL amount of minerals. Tap the brush to set powder down, then spray the brush (one squeeze is enough) with Jenulence toner and apply to the skin.
Products used: Asian Mist foundation/concealer, Medium Cool bronzer, Wild Orchid runway blush,
shimmering eye shadows Silver Salmon & Plum, Sparkling Bronze eye shadow and Vanilla Orange lip balm.