Expeller pressed Apricot Kernel oil is an excellent skin and scalp conditioner and moisturizer. It is rich in vitamins, especially vitamin A, minerals and essential fatty acids, such as oleic, linoleic and palmitic acids. It is very light in texture and easily absorbed by the skin. It has excellent moisturizing, nourishing and revitalizing properties.
Apricot Kernel oil easy penetrates the skin and doesn't leave any greasy residue. It is one of the most common carrier oil used in aromatherapy and massage. Due to its vitamin and mineral content Apricot Kernel oil provides excellent nourishment for aged, mature, sensitive or dry skin and scalp.
Essential fatty acids: Oleic, Linoleic and Palmitic acid.
- Use as a massage oil alone or add two to tree drops of your favorite essential oil to each teaspoon of Apricot Kernel oil.
- Use in your bath to moisturize your skin. Add ½ cup of oil into your bath.
- Use for facial massage. Add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil to each teaspoon of Apricot Kernel oil for aromatherapy effect.
- Use as skin softener and moisturizer after shower of bath.
- Use on dry, wrinkled skin to moisturize and nourish.
- Use on dry, itchy scalp and ends of dry or damaged hair before shampooing.
Packaging: 4 oz (120 ml) recyclable plastic bottle.
Important note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider.