Grapeseed oil (Vitis Vinifera) is expeller pressed and is one of the most common carrier oils in aromatherapy massage. It is easily absorbed by the skin, leaving it soft and smooth without making it oily or greasy. It is effective for all skin types, especially for oily skin and acne problem skin. Grapeseed oil is widely used in hypoallergenic products because it does not typically cause allergic reactions. It contains a high percentage of linoleic acid, vitamin E and various minerals.
- Use as a massage oil alone or mix with few drops of your favorite
- Use in your bath to lock moisture into your skin. Add ½
cup of oil into your bath.
- Use for facial massage. Add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential
oil for aromatherapy effect.
- Use as skin softener and moisturizer after shower of bath.
- Use on dry, mature skin to moisturize and replenish.
Packaging: 4 oz (120 ml) recyclable plastic bottle.
Important note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider.