Sweet almond oil
(Prunus amygdalus or Prunus dulcis) is expeller pressed from dried almond kernels. It is an excellent skin softener, conditioner and a great moisturizer. It is commonly used to relieve skin itch, irritation and dryness and is effective with all skin types. It is high in minerals, protein, naturally occurring vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6 and E)and in mono and poly-unsaturated fatty acids.
Sweet almond oil is one of the most used carrier oils in aromatherapy massage. It penetrates slowly, is easily absorbed and leaves the skin soft and smooth. Sweet almond oil not only leaves skin smoother and softer but it also promotes younger looking complexion and relieves muscular aches and pains.
Caution: Do not use if you allergic to almonds.
- Use as a massage oil alone or mix with few drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Use in your bath to moisturize your skin. Add ½ cup of oil into your bath.
- Use for facial massage. Add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil for aromatherapy effect.
- Use as a skin softener and moisturizer after shower of bath.
- Use on dry, flaky, itchy skin to moisturize and replenish.
Packaging: 4 oz (120 ml) recyclable plastic bottle.
Important note: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements contained herein. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider.